Skin loses its natural shine, elasticity, and texture due to a number of reasons like pollution and sun damage. Besides, aging is also the most obvious reason that causes fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. So, we have made a list of 3 such treatments that will help you in getting a flawless young skin. Have a look!
- The LED Phototherapy Treatment
This is one of the best treatments offered at the Clinique Anti Aging Montreal that has anti-aging benefits. Also known as Celebrity Facial, this treatment includes the usage of lights of different colors and wavelengths.
- The red light triggers Collagen formation that, in turn, increases the formation of new younger cells.
- The yellow light focuses on detoxification in order to tone the skin.
- The green light regulates cellular function so that all skin cells get nourishment.
- The Blue light relaxes the mood that. As a result, stress gets reduced and the skin looks brighter.
- The violet light destroys acne causing bacteria from the skin.
- Dramatic reduction in wrinkles and fine lines.
- Dramatic reduction in acne breakouts.
- Dramatic reduction in acne scars and deep-settled dark spots.
- The Dermalift Facial
This 3-in-1 facial is the reason that your favorite celebrities look so young and radiant all the time.
It’s an infusion of:
- Oxygen Facial
- Skin lifting with the help of Venus Legacy Radio-frequency Device
- Microdermabrasion helps in opening clogged pores and removes the dead skin cells by removing the top layer of the skin.
- Oxygen Facial helps in infusing oxygen in the deeper layers of the skin.
- Venus Legacy Radio-frequency Device tightens the skin.
As a result, the skin:
- Looks visibly brighter and evenly toned.
- Loses wrinkles, fine lines, and acne spots.
- Closes all open pores.
In fact, the Clinique Anti aging clinic offers the option to pick individual services instead of using all 3 as a part of the dermalift package. In other words, they also offer microdermabrasion, oxygen facial, and skin tightening as 3 separate services.
- Chemical Peeling
Chemical peels are of different kinds and they usually require more than 3 sittings for complete removal of acne and acne marks, wrinkles and fine lines, and uneven skin tone. The 2 types include:
- Lighter peels that work on the upper layer of the skin.
- Jessner peel is a medium-depth peel that’s perfect to treat melasma and hyperpigmentation.
- The skin looks blemish free.
- The skin gets brighter and toned.
- The size of pores diminish dramatically.
You can have a look at some other skin treatments offered at this Montreal based clinic here.