If you have recently learnt about hydroponic growing and are now looking to get started, today you are in luck! Today we are here to provide some basic hydroponic growing advice for beginners, with the ultimate intention of allowing as many people as possible to take up the modern and innovative gardening method!
We are not going go bamboozle you with loads of technical terms such as Rhino filter and so on; instead, we are going to talk in layman’s terms, so that you can understand as much as possible!
When people attempt to grow hydroponically without brushing up on their knowledge, they tend to fail, not holding the knowledge, discipline or ability to do so. However there are plenty of tips that can allow people to get off the greatest start when growing in this way, including but not limited to the following:
- Before you start growing in this way make sure that you have gathered ALL of the equipment that you are going to need and that you know what each piece of equipment is for. If you are unsure exactly what you need, it is time to visit your local hydroponics supplier who will no doubt be happy to help.
- Make sure that you understand the nutritional requirements that each of the plants that you are growing so that you can provide them with everything that they need to grow as well as possible.
- Write down your growing plan and feeding schedule before you get started so that you can stick to it properly.
- Check your nutrient reservoir solutions every single day, adjusting it whenever is needed.
- When hydroponic growing for the first time do not try to grow plants from seeds, instead use established cuttings.
- Make sure that your plants dark period is 100% dark and not interrupted in any way.
- Between crops, ensure that you sterilize your entire hydroponics growing systems and all of the equipment that you have used.
- Do not let any kinds of pets inside your hydroponics growing enviroment.
These are only some of the tips that will enable you to grow as greatly as possible too! If you require more advice and guidance, do not hesitate to give your hydroponics equipment supplier a call today who will no doubt be able to guide your further.